Our mission at Sigma Conso is to simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals. We offer a complete range of software and services in the field of Corporate Performance Management and assist our clients in transforming the finance function.
Our ambition is to always keep one step ahead of our customers’ expectations. This is reflected in our continuous innovation process and in the use of best practices so as to be able to offer state-of-the-art technology.
Sigma Conso is currently undergoing fast international expansion with a presence in the major European, Asian and African economic centres. The group has offices in Brussels, Luxembourg, Paris, Amsterdam, Agrate Brianza (Milan), Lisbon, Barcelona, Madrid, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta and is present in other cities via an extended network of partners.
Are you ambitious, driven by challenge and ready to contribute to Sigma Conso's successes? Join our international team now and let’s grow together.
Sigma Conso is looking for a Group Controller to reinforce the corporate team and sustain the international company’s growth:
He/she will report directly to the Executive Committee of the company and will take care of the following tasks:
- Will actively participate in the monthly closing procedure for our 5 legal entities
- Will be in control of the accounting, VAT, and social security processes
- Will lead the cash management between the legal entities
- Will take care of the monthly reporting of the activities, follow-up of the revenue bills, and consolidation of the group
- Will take the lead on new automation projects around accounting, reporting, etc.
Example: we consider implementing in the future a ERP system inside the group.
- Will manage the relations and negotiations with our suppliers for all the companies of our group.
- Will lead the budget and forecast processes internally.
- Will manage the credit collection for the group
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in financial analysis or controlling, preferably in B2B business.
- Professional, efficient and discrete.
- Trilingual Dutch, French and English is required.
- Master’s degree in finance, or Business Management
- Good communication skills and professional appearance
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized and stress resistant
- Knowledge of financial applications or experience in the financial or management consulting areas is an asset
- Able to evolve in his/her responsibilities and career
- Advanced knowledge of Office suite is an asset
Interested in this challenge?
Please send your cv and application letter to:
· Via our website: www.sigmaconso.com/en/offers/group-controller-brussels-or-luxembourg/
Applications will be treated confidentially.